Econimic calender

Powered by Myfxbook.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Forex trading results of the month


Last month was a really tuff, my main account fall down from the last month to 189 % profit level. 
I have opened a few more accounts for the testing a few updates to my strategy.


Therefore i have too more accounts and using different strategies combining with the main strategy. Right now results are really good however i have to put more effort to the risk management, drawdown ratio.

For those who are following me i would like to say that my strategies are based on very high risk. My  primary target is to earn the most highest profits with a small amount of money  in a  shortest period of time.
In the nearly future i will put all my focus to the new account which will have bigger risk reward ratios, tight drawdowns, smaller lot positions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link catalog