Econimic calender

Powered by Myfxbook.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

EURUSD overview


It seems that EURUSD is forming deep flat on daily chart. I presume EURUSD did pullback and price is stopped close to one of the support levels within the flat. I would like to believe that price is going to breakeven the support level S1 and later is going to test level S2. If that happens price may check the level S3. However price can bounce of level S1 and retest resistance level R1. Overall in such a big flat in my opinion price have more chances for SHORTS than for LONG (pullback at this point is as SHORT confirmation).


NOTE:Information provided in this article is not a signal or recommendation for any trading/investment decisions. This is only my personal opinion and point of view. Please note that fundamental analysis is not included in this analysis. For futher details you can contact me by email kraucionisd@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link catalog