Econimic calender

Powered by Myfxbook.com

Saturday, December 17, 2016

20161217_EURUSD_technical analysis


Hello guys, i just want to share my EURUSD technical analysis. Hope that is going to help you.




NOTE:Information provided in this article is not a signal or recommendation for any trading/investment decisions. This is only my personal opinion and point of view. Please note that fundamental analysis is not included in this analysis. For futher details you can contact me by email kraucionisd@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Yes the charts really help a trader well. I am a research analyst and I understand well the importance of chart. --sanvi nair(epic research)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Thank you for sharing above information in Forex different currency pairs are traded, an individual can easily receive future monetary benefit by working with proper risk and with the help of fundamental as well technical analysis. Forex tips

    ReplyDelete

Link catalog